A meeting was held on 5th. August at Nagapattinam Collector office with Honorable Minister O S Manian and Nagapattinam District Collector Sri Suresh Kumar, Mayiladuthurai MLA
Sri Radhakrishnan and with member of Cauvery Pushkaram committee, PWD Engineers, DSP, RDO, Thasiladars etc. to discuss on the following points
1. Review of tank construction work at Thulakattam, Mayiladuthurai.
2. Review of 12 days program at Thulakattam from Sep.12th to 24th.
3. Publicity – Invitations, Banners, Broadcasting through TV, Radio channels etc.
4. Public convenience like sanitation, dress change rooms for ladies etc.
5. Traffic controls
6. Arrangements for enquiry booths for public convenience
7. Additional Transportation facilities to manage the crowd.
8. Declaration of public holidays
9. Arrangements of Ambulance & Medical services, Fire service etc.
10. Annadanam duly certified by food dept.
Installation of Cauvery Pushkaram Inscription
Construction of a Cauvery Pushkaram monument at Thulakattam
Inauguration of Cauvery Matha temple
Click the following link to view pictures of our meeting